lundi 16 juin 2014

makeup#1: beauty hall

Hello WOrld    ;D
Today I finally decided to start  my own blog (wooohoooo) , I mean ,I spend so much time checking new finds why not make one of my own (& probably achieve my number #10 in my wishlist)
 [in case you guys are wondering what the hell I am talking about "being a famous blogger" is my number #10 ]
in total, I do believe the title speaks on it's own , which means that this article is gonna be a Beauty HALL  :3


LET THE GAMES BEGIN :


Here is  a photo that shows all the products that I bought this last week hhhhh (I am obssesed with bying new things)

 another snap-shot
I know,  I know, you are sick of it already. But bear with me huh.


AVON SPRING GARDEN -shower gel-I 
As you can see this shower gel comes in a HUGE bottle {1L}, that means to whole family could use it ,which is nice  because usually , my mom and sister tend to use my beauty products without permission might I add (Not cool). 
Anyway going back to the topic at hand , concerning the gel I really like it , I won't go far by saying that this is something that is going to replace my two holy grails{dope & cottage}
but like I said, if you are on a budget , with a bunch of thiefs in the house (u do know who I am talking about ;p ) then this is what you are looking for

Avon FEMME -perfume-
One word to describe this (spring) 
it smells like flowers , a very light scent, and the packaging is really elegant 
overall I give 4 stars (it could have been 5 BUT the smell doesn't last the whole day ,which means you are gonna need to spray again during the day)


L'ORéAL -soin démélant anti casse-
 Yesterday was the first time to ever use this conditionner, it smells nice, does make my hair smoother a little bit (nothing major)
overall it's an Ok hair treatement , probably won't buy it again (there are other fishes in the sea.)

AVON GLOW -bronzing pearls-
nice packaging , the smell is pretty strong (nothing horrifing), comes in two shades (I picked "COOL")
haven't used them yet ( review to come soon )


NIVEA calm and care antiperspirant
I have two brands of antiperspirant that work perfectly  for me (Narta or Nivea) but lately I started to graviate toward nivea for daily use.


My history with nivea antiperspirant
-dry comfort : loved it , didn't feel sticky at all
-natural fairness : obssesed with it but they actually stopped making it *weeeeping* .
-nivea invisible for black & white : smells nice , keeps me fresh, doesn't stain my clothes (they promise ,they deliver)
and now I am giving the green beauty a go (hope it  works but like I said before , nivea is my holy grail when it comes to bodycare , that's why I have a feeling I 'm gonna dig it )





L'ORéAL -mascara-
when it comes to mascaras as long as it gives my lashes some volume and a little bit of length , then I'm happy as a pig rolling in the mud (not a very nice picture is  it? HHHH)
I heard so many mixed reviews about this particular mascara , some good , others bad
but with my lashes it gives the wanted result (if you guys want a specific review ,don't hesitate to let me know)
A close up of the wand {shaped like a butterfly}


AVON -solutions BB cream mat-

 I happen to be a girl who hates foundations (shocked yet????)



 I hate feeling like I just smeared my whole face with a cake , &  that's why I use only BB creams
( A quick pause . I'm taking the oppurtunity to thank whoever came with this brilliant idea * you rock*)
going back to the bb cream mania ,I tried so many brands (l'oréal, nivea, garnier, vichy, la roche-posay, ,,,,,,etc) but the one that suits my skin and pocket is garnier bb cream (for oily to combination skin) altough it doesn't quite matify my T ZONE :(
so when I saw this in catalogue (I tought  why not? maybe this could work ** fingers crossed**)

Damn writing articles is so exausting but totally fun
i'll see you guys soon
xoxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire