If you read my previous post then you are probably aware, that I prefer BB creams as a base for my makeup :D
Like any makeup fanatic I tried so many brands , half of them I can’t remember 
-’some‘ of them were great , but a little bit pricy .
-’Others‘ were cheap cheap , but totally disappointing.
that was my story, until garnier launched their bb cream for oily skin (knowing that the first bb cream by the same brand was ranked in the ‘others‘ category)
let me start by showing you guys some pictures of the product :
Image
Garnier BB cream (never mind the novel that’s another article to come :3 )




Image
Another close on the bad boy ( or should I say bad girl )  ;D



What the product claims: 
  • evens tone
  • hydrates
  • renews
  • protects
  • brightens             
My honest toughts on the product:
After doing a little research on net , I came to the conclusion that the public has mixed ideas on the product. (both negative/positive)
Usually the moment I hear the name Garnier (I’m like NO NO ;( , been disspointed by the brand so many times through the years  )
But surprisingly I found that this product match my needs on the spot.
*Pros*: – hydrates (although I always use a moisturiser underneath , but a couple of times ( it happens :p ) I forgot to put it on and it actually kept my skin smooth & hydrated during the day).
            – protects (spf 15).
            - doesn’t break me out .
            – doesn’t smell strongly of alcohol (unlike the garnier bb cream version with spf 21 , **nasty** ).
*cons*: – very liquidy ( you need to be extra careful when using it )
            – only two shades available (light /medium)
Image                                     as you can see, really ~~runny & watery~~

Hope this review was helpful 
don’t hesitate to ask me questions .
xoxoxoxo