lundi 14 juillet 2014

❀ ❋ ❀ ❋ 5 lipsticks, 5 holy grails ❀ ❋ ❀ ❋



Hey,
As promised the post today is gonna be about my 5 holygrail lipsticks.

For me lipsticks are the most important step in a makeup ( that is why I never leave my house without at least having 2 lipsticks & 1 lipbalm in my bag ).


The way I see it your makeup ( meaning : foundation, mascara, blush, eyeliner )can look the same but the minute you change the color and type of lipstick  then you better watch out coz there is a new women in town :p


- My 5 favorite lipsticks  -

The 5 lipsticks that I repurchased over & over again , without fail.






rouge à lèvres -AVON- smooth plum

                 



  

 Just like the name says , this is a plum color with a hint of pink in it . 

matt but does have a tiny bit of shine  ,especially if you are outdoors .

color suitable for fall or /even winter but in my case I've been using it non-stop during spring ;) 

(don't judge , like I said before ,I'm a lipstickjunkie)






Ral -Bourjois- 14






Bourjouisssssssss I love this brand from their foundations to their nail polishes .
 Good quality,  good presentation & an affordable price ($$$$$) .
The lipstick  is from their Rouge edition range , so far I've only seen 18 shades ( but I do believe there are more colors  ).
 They named it prune , but for some reason on my lips it looks more light red (maybe because I'm dark skinned, dark colors tend to look lighter .)
Anyhow , this brand is famous on it's own since 1863 ( my mother was obsessed with it  back in the day ) so no need  for blah blah.
If you haven't tried it yet, go for it * I demand it of you :) *
Ohhhhh, it also lasts all day .




RAL -Sisley- sheer toffee





 I found this lipstick by chance while doing some errands (what a happy day that was.)
The packaging is very classy and sturdy (as you can see) although I hate the engraving on the lid.
Just as the name shows this is a toffee color but very very sheer on the lips . It almost looks , like a tinted lipbalm. 
The lipstick hydrates and gives a little bit of color to the lips (but unlike the two lipsticks above it doesn't last the whole day , probably for about 2 to 3 hours ).


 
RAL -Avon- loving lilac




Another lipstick by avon ( don't look at me like I happen to love their makeup products).
As you can see this is a well loved lipstick , used it every day during winter for about 3 months.
Of course this comes in different shades , but I picked this one coz it suits my skin tone the best.
the color is very lilacy ( can't think of a better description.  You know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words. )
Goes smoothly on the lips & lasts for a very long time .



 
RAL -Avon- Wandering rose



This is a lipstick that I found chez Avon in their spring edition ( 3 colors came out , I picked two ).
Wandering rose is a very light pink shade, the moment you see it, spring comes to mind.
It's a rosy color with a hint of peach to it , I personally love it .


 5 lipsticks , 5 holy grails.
Hope you guys liked the post.

PS: never forget to wear a lipbalm under your lipstick no matter how moisutrizing it is .
xoxoxoxoxox


Have you ever tried any of the lipsticks mentioned above?
What are your holygrails ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire