lundi 14 juillet 2014

❤ ❤ Favorite foaming Gel. ❤ ❤

 Hola;

So today, I'm gonna show you guys my favorite foaming gel ( for the moment, beauty can be so fickle sometimes) .
 As you all know cleansing the face twice a day is a really important step, it may seem insignificant some days ( for example when you arrive home at 11 pm , the only think that you can think of is, discarding your clothes & hiting the sack ;) ). But I can assure you , & this comes from personal experience, that taking care of your skin on a daily basis helps keeping it free from imperfections, pimples........etc

For 2 years, I have been using Skining skin gel moussant sugras visage et corps. It was good but not great,  it claimed being suitable for all skin types.
 '' Hmm'' , not sure about that , coz it tends to dry out my skin ( I have oily skin) so if you want to try it (your skin better not be dry ).

Anyway , last june I couldn't find my regular foaming gel ( in stock),  so I took a chance and grabbed  Effaclar purifying foaming gel by la roche-posay. 

La roche-posay is a french brand. And it's famous for being one of the most amazing brands when it comes to skin care. {totally agree}

I've tried some of their products : foundation toleriane teint (honestly wasn't impressed with it , at all )   , powder, day cream ........



 


I bought the bigger bottle (400ml)  , coz my sister tends to use pretty much all my stuff  * rolling my eyes *  .
 + the price difference between the smaller size & the bigger one wasn't that huge ;)

As you can see it's blue , it's new but it's definitely not borrowed  hhh.


It's a gel *obviously*. (check the pictures under for a closer look).
Although this is a foaming gel , it doesn't lather that much , at least not like the skin gel used to.




My review: I do believe I found my GO-TO foaming gel (  until a new toy comes out   :D ).

 It feels amazing, smells amazing , cleanse my face pretty darn good & leaves it so smooth without drying my skin to the point where it feels like chalk. ( Do I make any sense ? )

 Describing this gel  in one word : AMAZING .

I will take a guess here and say that this one could be used by anyone . ( man, women, dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, kids, teenagers.............etc)

My sister loves it , by the way.
Sister aka beautythief has dry skin. 

xoxoxoxoxo
see you guys soon.

PS: It would mean so much to me , if you could take 2 minutes of your time to either comment / subscribe . Or even both *winkwink*

What's your favorite cleansing gel?
Have you ever used Effaclar by La Roche-Posay ?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire