mardi 17 juin 2014

Get to know me ! the beauty blogger tag

HellO ladies ;
This morning while eating my breakfast, I was re-reading one of my favorite bloggers (briana) { i'll make sure to put a link down below of her blog, you really need to check it }
anywho, she had this interesting tag and I tought I'd enjoy writing it .

So here it goes;

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I think it will be safe to say that my hair has a mind of it's own , sometimes it's  straight others it's just one big mess of tangles. 
I'm a mix of two races (  -my momma is white (her dad was dark skined / her mom was white ))
(my dad is dark skined ( his dad is white / his mom was dark skinned  ))
so as you can see , it's pretty much a 50/50 kind of thing.
but mostly , when I take good care of my hair it's smooth at the top &  really really curly at the ends.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Dyed my hair only ONCE 7 years ago and that was it ( that time ,my aunt dyed my hair at home , & it turned pretty darn good )

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I wear a hijab , but when I am home , I either keep it in a ponytail or a bun . (that's the extent of my talent :-)

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Never had a mani/pedi at a salon. I always do it by myself 
(not being cheap or anything , it's just something that I never had the time for )

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
My toes , I change every 2 weeks.
my nails , every  3 days.
   
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
It doesn't depend on the season , just my mood. ( being relaxed and happy makes you feel , like you could accomplish anything at the snap of a finger ) 

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I'd say about 15 minutes ,for normal days ( going to school, going out .......)
& for special occasions about an hour  .

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. Like emily (emilynoel83) & briana said , once I feel like my face is set, my eyes can go.
It's called foundation for a reason .

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
When it comes to foundation( in my case bb creams ), blush and powder . I buy them only when needed.
For lipsticks, mascaras and eyeliners,  these I definitely collect (hhhhhh)

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never , never , never, never (that's all I'm gonna say)

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No , I rarely do a full face of make up . To me as long as I'm wearing a bb cream , a mascara and a lipstick ,  then I'm ready to conquer the world. 



  





12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? 
Sometimes. Again like I said before it depends on my mood .


13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Pretty much  all the time , {especially when I'm running errands }.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Do sunglasses count (hhhh )
NONE. Drugstore products are more than enough for me. 

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Usually when I'm getting dressed. I'm very lazy when it comes to preparing ootd ( I'm a blouse, jeans ,flats kind a girl ).

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Every single day .

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I’ll go to bed anywhere from 10:30 pm to midnight, depending on my schedule the next day. And I’ll wake up anywhere from 6 am to 7 am. ( PS : copied this from briana's blog , the only difference is the time)

18. How often or when do you workout?



Ok , I'll be honest here . Back in the day (aka 1year ago)  I used to run every sunday morning .
But lately not so much .
I know this may come as a shock but I'm super thin (metabolism).

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

20. How tall are you?
I have no idea (my dad is 1m76 so I'm probably 1m74 )

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I live in morocco. So basically I speak arabic , french  and english (obviously) .
but what I 'd really like to learn is Italian and spanich (I find them so sexy)

22. How many pets do you have?
None.  (we do have fishes , but those are my dad's babies hhhh)


23. How often are you on Blogger?
Just started blogging . So will see.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
If you take 1 minute of your time to leave me a comment , I'll make sure to read them all.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
A mental list.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I really can't remember. 

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Most of my pictures are from my samsung galaxy .

28. How often do you clean your house?
Every weekend. 

29. What’s your favorite color?
Red , coral and  light blue .

30. Do you swear?
Sometimes. 

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
 Going  to watch some youtube channels ( I'll post a list of my favorite youtubers  ).
 Prepare mon casse-croute à la marocaine  And then , do some research for school .

Well this was interesting , hope you guys enjoyed this tag ,if u like to see some more let me know.
xoxoxoox 

PS: briana's blog. 
go check her out , I love her style plus she is getting married soon (congratulation Girl )



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire