lundi 23 juin 2014

*GEt to know MEEEEEEE (a little bit more)

Hey y'allllllll ,
Let me start this article by saying that I love writing these tags.
& that is why I'm writing a 2nd get to know me Tag . I know I know I'm borring :p

Let's get started;

HAVE YOU EVER ....

1-Been drunk?

Nope.

2-Kissed anyone?

Let me see .....................
Did you ever watch " never been kissed " well to make a long story short , the heroine is me (although I am much cooler)   ;p

3-Broken up with anyone?

naaaahhhhhh 

4-Had sex?

Never , still posess my V card and damn proud of it  
(*whisper* until marriage) .

5-Had a threesome?




6-cried yourself to sleep?

Yes, happened last week , going trough some rough times , hopefully the storm that has been darkening my life lately will pass sooooooon *praying* .

7-Self harmed?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo .


8-been in love?

Yep, unrequired love ( which explains n° 2 & 3 ).

9-cheated?

In an exam  ( maybe) 
OK OK probably ,  come on you guys  who haven't , huh ??????. Other than that  

a big , fat  NO.

10-Standing on stage?

When I was younger , all the time .
but now,  not so much.

11-Been depressed?

Like I said before , my life has been crappy lately ( BTW : it's all my fault) 
so to answer the question :YEs .
12-Smoked?

NEVER.

13-Felt lonely?

Yes. ( Like I said in the last 3years,  I stopped interacting  with my friends, family .....etc)
But I'm trying to get back on the horse as they say  :)


14-Sneaked into a bar not being old enough?

Nooooo ( I sneaked into a  high school once, Does that count? )


WHAT'S YOUR ....

15-Age?

21 years old. ( youpii)

16-Biggest wish?

To figure what the hell I want to do with my life.
I'm still undecided :(

17-Relationship status?

Single (* dancing the jive*)
but seriously , I wouldn't mind finding the ONE 
(yes yes yes , I am a sucker for happily ever after & love at first sight).




18-Biggest fear?

Falling flat on my ass (excuse the "street language")
& I don't mean that literally .

19-Longest relationship?



DO YOU ....

20-Mastrubate?

HEeeeelllll to the NO.

21-Have a boy/girlfriend?

This is  becoming embarrassing .

22-Like yourself?

Well , not all the time, thats' for sure.

23-Have/Want a tattoo?

Now we are talking :)

yes , as a matter of fact I do want a tattoo (thank you for asking, btw );
I would love to have a set of birds flying all over my back .



24-Have/Want a piercing?

I actually want a nose ring, so flattering, so sexy, sooooo amazeballs hhhhh

25-Smoke?

N.e.v.e.r ( need I say more)

26-Party sometimes?

Sometimes , I would pick my hair brush ,crank up the music and have a concert in my bathroom 
( Even the queen beyonce can't top that LOL )

WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE ....

27-Artist?

It depends on the mood .
Lately I've become obsessed with (elton john, pitbull, ariana grande .....)

Wait a second ............
I've got it .
My favorite band is


<< 30 seconds to mars :) >>
yeahhhhhhhhhh


28-Movie?

I have three favorite movies:
-The mummy (brandon fraser & rachel weisz , hope I wrote their name correctly)

-Pride & prejudice , the 2005 version ( keira knightly & keira knightly (oups) typing mistake ) .
Ok not really, I just don't know the real name of Mr Darcy ).  :p

-The parent trap ( Mermories, memories ) 

29-Song?

To name my favorite songs , I need a whole article ( between you and me , I don't have the time or energy for that )

30-TV series?

-The Block ( love it ) .
-Drop dead diva.
-Hart of dixie.


31-Animal?

Wolves particularly  Siberian wolves ( pretty crazy huh) 
;)

32-Book?

Again , this question needs a whole article on it's own 
 *  new ideas coming up :) *
If you are nosy by nature , feel free to visit my GOODREADS page.
My account's name is (?????????) if you want details comment  * evil laugh*

33-Color?

Red & Coral 

34-Juice?

Orange juice ( you can't go wrong with that )

THIS OR THAT ....

35-Twitter/Facebook?

Hell to the NO for both of them. HHHHH

I prefer either instagram, youtube or blogging .

36-Coke/Sprite?

Stopped drinking (les boissons gazeuses ) 4 months ago .
Best decision EVER.

37-Tea/Coffee?

Generally I'd say tea, but if it's a cappucino then , come to mama .

38-Taco/Pizza?
Pizza.

39-Beer/Vodka?

I don't drink. 
Never did , never will.

40-Country/Rock?

really don't want to sound like a parrot . 
Again it depends on my mood
But as a general rule I like both coutry and rock music. 


WOULD YOU EVER ....

41-Be Boy/Girl friend with someone who is  10 years older than you?

YEah , sure why not.
As long as there is love & respect between the two , I don't care if he is 40 years older.
 ( that's a damn lie btw )
He better not be more than ten years older than me . 

42-Bath naked?

Is this a trick question?
Usually we take baths naked (dummy)

43-Smoked pot?

Never.

44-Have a threesome?



Again with the question ( *stink eye* )

45-Get married?


l3mariaaaaa :D
Can't wait . In my opinion this is the best part in a moroccan wedding , just saying LOL.

46-Have children?

Whenever someone ask me this question , I'm like : I want at least 10 children (crazy , right )
Imagine with Meeeeeeeee , ten replicas of this cutie pie (huh)



I know what you are thinking right now (ARE YOU CRAZY?)
but that's who I am . LOVE kids.


Now coming back to earth . Obviously I'm not going to give birth to ten children, especially not  in our time. (That is a complete suicide
A girl can dream 

PS: This & other factors (of course)  make me believe , that I was born in the wrong century.


47-Swim with sharks?

I'm definitely absolutely not a glutton for punishment. 

or....

Ask me any questions???????


hope you enjoyed reading this article
Feel free to use any questions you liked , just make sure to msg me with your article so that I can read it as well.

Peace out.
xoxoxoxoxox



PS: Did you by any chance notice my excssive use of GIF pictures.
I love them , in my opinion I think they bring a whole new dimension to writing.

What are your thoughts on the subject?
(pretty heavy huh) 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire