mardi 8 juillet 2014

Finding the ONE : Review on TRESemmé products (shampoo+conditioner +mask)



 Ciao ,

Well ladies , as the title indicates . This is going to be my second review on my blog (yyyyayyyyy).

before I begin , let me start by saying that for the last 4 years my hair has been falling out a lot more than usual everywhere, and I literally mean everywhere : on the floor , on the food (while cooking it, & somehow my father always ends up finding it hhhhhh ;D ), on the Bed ..................etc. & it became so dryyyyyy , even with the use of hair treaments , oils ........ ( still NO change)

So for the first time in my 17 years , I began a scavenger hunt for {THE ONE}.

Like every beauty fanatic , I tried so many brands some of  them drugstore products others from La pharmacie (I honestly don't know It's name in english).

The  ones that I kept bying over & over again were ( ulta doux : avocado and shea butter, Kloréne , déssange ) , but unfortunately  they still didn't achieve my requirements for {THE ONE } spot.

I apologize for the long intro , but it couldn't be helped.


Now , for the actual REVIEW  ;)


TRESemmé (shampoo + conditioner + hair mask )

 Before you say anything , I'm fully aware that the shampoo + mask  don't go matchy matchy with the conditioner , but finding TRESemmé products in morocco is still a tricky process & they are  hard to find.


Shampoo ( Liso keratina);


  • Packaging : plasic , simple , red ( looooove red ) and it's a 900 ml  bottle.
  • Consistency : thick , creamy  and the color is not a regular white ( as we normaly find in shampoos ) , it's more of a light gold.
  • Smell : really nice , It smells like a regular shampoo nothing extraordinary.
  • Result :  the shampoo doesn't foam , at all. & that is why I ended up washing my hair twice ( btw one use is more than enough , coz it seems that's how it works ) . Left my hair smelling nice and feeling smooth (which is something , I haven't experienced in a long long time).
  • Rating : 5 out of 5 :)

Conditioner (Thermal recovery);

  • Packaging : Plastic , simple , White and it's also a 900 ml bottle.
  • Consistency: thick , creamy and white ( pretty much similar to all conditioners)
  • Smell : smells nice , nothing off-putting.
  • Result : I apply it to my hair &  leave it for about 5 minutes. I wash my hair  and let me tell you it's a miracle. it makes my hair so shiny and smooth (even smother than the shampoo) 
  • Rating : 5 flashing stars ;) 

Mask ( Liso keratina )
:



  • Packaging : A plastic jar , colore Red.
  • Consistency: Really thick and creamy .
  • Smell: It's smells just like the shampoo since they are part of the same (gamme)
  • Result : leave it for about 3 minutes, and then rince it out. To be honest , with the use of the shampoo and the conditioner , using the mask is not necessary but if you feel like pampering your hair , then go for it. 
  • Rating: 5 out of 5 

As a conclusion, I do believe I just found my ONE ( it hydrates , smooth, and gives a shine to my hair)

;)


Ps: Would have loved posting some pics to show you guys the final result , but I wear a hijab . which means it's impossible .

Final words: If you could get your hands on these products , then don't hesitate . Totally recommend them.

xoxoxoxoxoxox





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire